Escape Room Guidance
- All touch points within the Escape Room are sanitised between escapes with a 30 minute provision allowed between each booking for cleaning,
- From 19 July we can welcome up to 8 people from three households in the Escape Room at any one time with the Games Master counting as the fourth household. Any group which does not comply with Government guidelines can be refused entry.
- The Games Master and participants are to wear face coverings throughout the Experience and sanitise their hands before and after entering the room,
- The Escape Room is not suitable for wheelchair users.
What we are asking you to do
- Sanitise your hands before and after tour visit,
- Don’t be too early or late – up to 5 minutes before your booking is perfect,
- Adhere to current Government guidelines,
- Please call or email us to reschedule if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
Booking and Cancellation
If you have any concerns at all – whether someone in your group may be experiencing symptoms, or if you have decided to self-isolate or have been unable to travel – we are waiving our standard policy regarding cancellations and will be happy to schedule your visit for a future date. Alternatively, we can issue gift vouchers of the same value which you can use at a later date of your choosing. We will be as flexible as we possibly can regarding dates and times.
Please be advised that due to the nature of the ongoing situation our own venues could be forced to close or postpone short notice. We will always contact you as soon as possible to advise you of any changes which may affect you.